Where do I report a malfunctioning charger?
If you contact us, we can provide feedback and assistance, but we do not own or operate any charging stations. For problems with a station please contact the charging network provider:
- AeroVironment (888) 833-2148 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blink (888) 998-2546 email@example.com
- Car Charging (888) 758-4389 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ChargePoint (888) 758-4389 email@example.com
- Greenlots (888) 751 8560 firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVgo (877) 455-3833 email@example.com
- SemaConnect 1-800-663-5633 firstname.lastname@example.org
- GE WattStation (855) 443-3873 email@example.com
This guide from PluginCars.com is a great resource for more information about the major charging networks: http://www.plugincars.com/ultimate-guide-electric-car-charging-networks-126530.html
Please also report the issue to alert fellow PlugSharers of the problem by checking in and leaving a review about your experience.You can refer back to "What if I find incorrect information about a public station" in the FAQ to learn how to edit information and report an issue. Checking-in and leaving tips really helps out other drivers in the PlugShare community!